HYBRID VEHICLE REPAIRS
We work by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 718-781-2073 to schedule an appointment as we do not accept walk-in clients. Thank You!
HYBRID BATTERY REPAIRS START AT $695
HYBRID BATTERY REPLACEMENT & REPAIRS
Hybrid Battery Replacement, Re-Builds, and Repairs are done at our locations in NY, CA, MA, UT, TX, D.C. FL and CT. Installation of HV Batteries can be done at our customer’s location as well through our Mobile Service Program. One of our technicians can travel to your location usually within 24 hours notice. Our battery installers are certified hybrid technicians and will perform a complete diagnostic before proceeding with battery installations to be sure you do need a hybrid battery replacement. Our technicians can also perform a variety of other services and repairs.
*PLEASE NOTE Merely swapping a bad battery module or two with one purchased from an anonymous source is NOT the way to rebuild a hybrid battery. This will only cause more problems and cost you more money in the future. Beware of mobile services who try to do this in your driveway as a proper hybrid battery rebuild and balance takes several days, even weeks, and requires the necessary High Voltage battery balancing equipment.
With over 15 years of experience, we are familiar with the various techniques required to rebuild and balance HV batteries properly, and we stand behind our batteries with substantial warranties.
Re-building High Voltage batteries is a time consuming and laborious process therefore Priuskings offers a variety of pre-built HV battery packs for sale. We have numerous Gen. 2 Prius HV battery packs available as well as Gen. 2 Prius batteries re-built with Gen. 3 NiMH battery modules. We also have Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima batteries in stock. Please let us know what your expectations are and we will help you find a battery that best suits your needs.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Priuskings LLC Hybrid Battery must not be opened or tampered with in any way.
- The vehicle containing the Priuskings HV Battery must be driven a minimum of 5,500 miles per year and a maximum of 25,000 per year during the warranty period.
- The warranty covers failures during normal vehicle operation only. Failure due to damage from accidents, water damage, extreme temperature conditions, excessive use, longer than thirty (30) days of non-operation, customer modifications to the vehicle’s electrical system, or acts of God are not covered.
Priuskings LLC will not reimburse for diagnostic charges, shipping charges, travel charges or any towing charges associated with any warranty claims.
No warranty replacements or repairs will be processed without a diagnosis and diagnostic trouble codes from a repair shop or dealership. No exceptions.
By accepting this product, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against Priuskings LLC, its employees, officers, directors, agents and customers, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, damages, losses, liabilities (including, but not limited to, strict liability in tort), obligations, penalties, judgments or fines and other sanctions, and any costs and expenses in connection therewith, including legal fees and expenses of whatever kind and nature, which may result from or arise out of injury to or death or loss or damage to property or the loss of use of any property which may result from or arise out of the possession, condition, use or operation of this product.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt. The receipt number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Priuskings will offer no warranty service without this number.
Extended warranty coverage may be added at the time of purchase for additional cost, subject to the same terms and conditions.
Restrictions and Limitations of Liability
Priuskings LLC makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to your purchase other than as set forth below. Priuskings LLC makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Priuskings LLC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the battery. Under no circumstances shall Priuskings LLC be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the battery.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Priuskings LLC within thirty (30) days of the original order date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
Priuskings LLC will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
No refund will be granted for products that have been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardizes Priuskings LLC’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Priuskings LLC maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product’s fitness for return.
Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
If repairs are required, the customer must contact Priuskings with original receipt number and provide proof of purchase. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. Please follow these procedures to obtain warranty service:
- Please find your purchase receipt number and contact Priuskings LLC.
- Current OBDII codes must be obtained from your vehicle and validated prior to any return being issued.
- Priuskings LLC will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product. You may ship the battery along with a copy of your original order confirmation or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), to:
Priuskings, LLC, 20 Grand Ave. Ste 301, Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Upon receiving the battery, Priuskings LLC will repair or replace your battery (at Priuskings LLC’s discretion)
- Priuskings LLC will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty service are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
- Priuskings LLC will pay for any HV Battery installation/removal fees incurred during repair or replacement within first 30 days of purchase during warranty period. After first 30 days of purchase any installation/removal fees are the customer’s responsibility and subject to standard rates.
- Any travel fees are not covered under the warranty period and are solely the customer’s responsibility and will be subject to standard rates.
This Warranty Excludes Failure Due To:
- Improper installations conducted by individuals or businesses that are not Priuskings LLC contracted installers
- Products stored for a period of thirty (30) days or more whether in the vehicle or out
- Physical damage caused after the delivery of the battery to the customer
- Damages or defects that may have been caused by shipping, if accepted at delivery and not documented with the carrier
- Removal, tampering, or damage to warranty labels
- Any modification or bypass of vehicle systems not in congruence with manufacturer specifications
- Reinstallation of the HV battery into a different vehicle
- Poor vehicle maintenance – including engine failure to start or poor engine power conditions which discharge the hybrid battery due to the engine failing to start or properly run.
- Vehicle conditions that may cause premature failure.
- Flooding, Fire, or other damaging incident in which the batteries environment is compromised.
- Any condition beyond the control of Priuskings LLC
Failure to meet the above terms and conditions will void your warranty.
Contact us for a FREE estimate